The golden knee replacement surgery is a gift for people who have mental sickness. The knee implants have enhanced surface coating of Titanium Niobium Nitride. This coating gives the implant a golden-colored look and enhances the longevity and performance of the knee replacement surgery. The coating also makes this implant allergy-proof.
Why is golden surgery done?
the golden knee is one of the best implants available on this date. It does not only increase the life of the implant but also prevents any allergic reaction in the patient. Regular knee implants made out of chromium cobalt alloy rend to release metal ions in the body. In the patients which have been diagnosed with a metal allergy, these metal ions tend to cause inflammation in the knee area and then eventually cause complications like infection, persistent knee pain, and loosening of the knee. A golden knee implant does not induce allergic reactions with human tissue. The wear and Tear of this are also very low. Therefore a Golden Knee replacement is generally suggested to such patients. Due to the improved longevity of up to 50 years, this implant is preferred for a knee replacement of patients younger than 60 years.
Who should undergo golden knee replacement?
Any patient can opt for Golden Knee Replacement Surgery. However, it is mostly advised for patients who have a metal allergy. (Allergy to artificial jewelry, metallic watch strap, or metallic spectacle frames.) Patients younger than 60 years are advised to choose golden knee replacement surgery.
What are the benefits of Golden Knee Replacement?
- The golden knee replacement surgery is a blessing for those people who have mental allergies.
- These knee implants have improved the surface coating of Titanium Niobium Nitride. This coating gives this implant a golden-colored look.
- The golden knee is one of the best implants available today and the most successful too.
- It increases the lifetime of the implant whereas it also prevents any type of allergic reactions in the patient.
- These are the advanced version of total knee replacement implants. Which provides the best solution to people suffering from Osteoarthritis?
- It becomes the cause of minor friction thereby increasing the life of the joint to 30 – 35 years which in normal implants lasts up to 15-20 years.
- The improved up to 40years
- The durability of the implant is improved.
- Better biocompatibility